Camp Nou FC Barca and Olympic Games electric bike tour - 4hrs
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Product code: BEB10
- WHEN - 10.00AM
- LAST - 3 HRS (bike) + 1 HR (Museum)
- SPEAKING: English
- HIGHLIGHTS: Montjuic Olympic Stadium and Swimming Pool - Camp Nou Stadium and Museum
- GLOW: Montjuic Hill & FC Barca Stadium TICKETS INCLUDED!
What is included?
- Live tour commentary is conducted in English by our friendly, highly trained and award-winning tour guides.
- bottled water
- FC BARCA Stadium and Museum Ticket entrance
Sport have always been very important in Barcelona. Even in roman times, the best rider in town became famous when he won the Olympics in the 1st century A.D. Much later, at the beginning of the 20th Century, football became the major sport in Barcelona. Barça was its main team, and it became a symbol, the national team of Catalonia. That’s why we built el Camp Nou, the biggest Football Stadium in Europe. But the most important transformation of the city took place during the 80’ and 90’ with the 1992 Olympics: new beaches and harbours, awesome buildings, great opportunities. The main Olympic sites were the Ring at Montjuïc, and the Vila Olimpica and its harbour, both reachable with our e-bikes.
Along our tour we will see all these famous places giving you a fully understanding of the recent history of Barcelona that made it so famous all over.
Better to know before you go
- Our tours are conducted
on comfortable electric bikes, suitable from 12 year old kids (or 1.45cm
tall). For smaller kids we have different options (trailers, child
seats) so they can also enjoy the ride.
- Advised clothing: Comfortable walking shoes. Depending on the weather consider bringing sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, and waterproof outer layer.