Gaudí Experience electric bike tour - 3hrs
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Barcelona, S pain
- Product code: BEB6
Barcelona Unique Culture, Arquitecture and Modern Art
- WHEN - 11.00AM everyday (from 1st APR to 31st OCT) - 11.00AM just on Saturday (from 1st NOV to 31st MAR)
- LAST - 3 HRS
- SPEAKING: English
- HIGHLIGHTS: Ciutadella Park - Arc de Triomf - Sagrada Família - Park Güell - Casa Milà - Casa Batllò - Palau Guell
- GLOW: Park Guell
What is included?
- Live tour commentary is conducted in English by our friendly, highly trained and award-winning tour guides,
- tour guide,
- bottled water.
We propose a beautiful route aimed to discover all the landmarks of Barcelona’s art, with special attention on the world famous Catalan Modernism.
We start in front of Port Vell, the double face of Barcelona, old and romantic on one side, new and shiny on the other. The ride will go through the beautiful green lung of Barcelona, the Ciutadella Park, and from there to Gaudí’s grand masterpiece, the Temple of Sagrada Familia. After that, thanks to the powerful e-bike, it will be as easy as pie to climb up to Park Güell, an unforgettable spot that lies on top of the city, and a perfect place for a nice rest to refresh and admire the genius of Gaudí’s decorative talent.
After that, we will glide downhill through the charming Gràcia neighborhood and we’ll discover the magnificent façades that ornate the elegant Passeig de Gràcia one by one. We will then quickly slide down Las Ramblas to conclude our tour in Plaça Reial, the city center’s beating heart with its bustling terraced cafes and restaurants.
PARK GUELL: the visit to the Monumental Area of Park Güell is not included in the tour and must be purchased separately. Contact us for a special extension of your tour.
Better to know before you go
- Our tours are conducted on comfortable electric bikes, suitable from 12 year old kids (or 1.45cm tall). For smaller kids we have different options (trailers, child seats) so they can also enjoy the ride.
- Advised clothing: Comfortable walking shoes. Depending on the weather consider bringing sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, and waterproof outer layer.