360° Barcelona on e-bike, catamaran and cable car tour - Half Day
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Product code: BEB16
Let’s take a trip to Montjuic, the hill hosting the 1992 Olympic Games, by electric bike. From the bottom of the hill a cable car will take us the 200 meters to the top of the hill where you can enjoy stunning views of the city. We will stretch our legs as walk the castle and experience a 360° panoramic view of this magical city.
Then we will ride our e-bikes down to Port Vell, and climb aboard an eco-friendly catamaran to sail along the coast. We will see a completely different perspective of the city and with the feel of the Mediterranean breeze we will enjoy a refreshing drink (included).
Once disembarked we will continue with our e-bikes through the Ciutadella Park and the magnificent Arc de Triomf.
• Discover the beautiful streets and buildings of Barcelona by land, sea, and air
• Ride an electric bike through the Old Town
• Take the cable car to join the top of Montjuic
• See the monuments of the 1992 Olympic Games
• Cruise along the Mediterranean coast by eco-friendly catamaran
What is included?
- Live tour commentary is conducted in English by our friendly, highly trained and award-winning tour guides.
- Boat tickets, cable car tickets, e-bikes, tour guide, cava on the boat.
Ideal for: the tour is suitable for everyone able to ride a bike. Great for people or groups that look for a life-time experience!
The tour can be customized upon request.
Our tours are conducted on comfortable electric bikes, suitable until 12 year old kids (or 1.45cm).
For smaller kids we have different options (trailers, child seats) so they can also enjoy the ride.
Advised clothing: Comfortable walking shoes. Depending on the weather consider bringing sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, and waterproof outer layer.